Category Archives: Sell on amazon
It is all about tools and software solutions in ecommerce marketplaces, and sellers that have not woken up to the winds of change may have a lot to deal with in the near future. When it comes to managing multichannel performance especially those involving top marketplaces like Walmart.com and Amazon, the importance of tools becomes all the more obvious.
Here are some of the most impactful solutions that are indispensable when you sell on Amazon and Walmart or even eBay for that matter, together…
Pricing management –
Pricing rules and policies in each of the mentioned marketplaces can be rough at times especially when sellers have to manage their performance in all. Even the slightest deviation can result in dramatic consequences like sudden loss of product ranking followed by warnings from the marketplaces.
To sail safe through the rough waters, it is best to integrate with high quality pricing management tools that are packed with features like instant updates on price changes in involved marketplaces, automatic re-pricing of the products in question and tracking the performance of the re-priced product thereafter.
Listing and inventory integration –
Listing and inventory integration usually forms an integral part of basic Walmart marketplace integration. But, when you are harmonizing your Amazon endeavors with Walmart.com, you will need to access softwares and tools that are more evolved and feature packed to handle synchronized performance between the two marketplaces.
Use of evolved integration support solutions is critical in preventing friction between operational activities taking place side by side in both platforms.
Order management / FBA integration solution –
If you are an Amazon seller and use FBA for your order completion, you may be enlightened about the fact that FBA is applicable to Walmart.com as well. If you are willing to use FBA as the common order completion mode, approaching comprehensive integration solutions can keep you at a safe distance from possible bottlenecks.
Even the newest of sellers in eBay and Amazon understand that it is their approach to listing management that ultimately decides their fate in the existing cut throat competition that is thriving in these marketplaces. Product listing in very simple words is the way you introduce your products before the target buyers as well as the marketplace itself. From the titles of the product to the pricing of the same, each and every aspect of listing matters to the last word when it comes to winning maximum clicks and conversions.
At present, a number of very high quality eBay Amazon listing softwares have made this otherwise tedious and time consuming process as easy as a breeze. However, here are 5 ways you can judge for sure whether your listing approach is as good as it should be…
- Your product ranking in the first page of Amazon / eBay search list is the first sign of healthy listing. This indicates that your keywords are good enough to add discoverability to your products. If your products continue to remain in the first page, it shows that the value you have given to your listing is good and productive in the tastes of Amazon / eBay
- Surge in the number of clicks is a sign of convincing listing. This shows that buyers are taking interest in what you have to offer and this is a blessing when you sell on Amazon or eBay. Topped with a good conversion ratio, you can pat yourself on your back for a good job done.
- Healthy inventory movement, that is when the inventory scene is without stale inventory or issues of the sort, is also a sign of good listing. If you have listed well, your products will fetch more orders which will eventually push the inventory out in a respectable course of time.
With a flood of options that are being introducing by the passing years to aid and support selling in top performing marketplaces and comparison sites, it will not really be wrong to keep harping on being ‘careful’ when you as seller, pick your solutions. This applies mainly to Amazon, which still is the most unchallenged leader among all other e commerce marketplaces. The sheer size and bulk of this platform along with the range of product types and seller types that it hosts, makes it imperative for the concerned sellers to choose the most suitable among all other available Amazon seller software to cater to their urgencies with perfection.
However, while it may be true that it is imperative to look into the diversity and suitability of the features in these softwares before approaching them, there are a bunch of features that just about all sellers must aim for without fail. The list always starts with relevant tools and softwares that are dedicated to managing listing and inventory in this platform. It does not really matter if you are massively established seller with thousands of products under your wing or a very small seller with not more than a hundred, commencing with the right inventory and listing support will help you a long way in growing and prospering.
Secondly, not many sellers find it easy to sell on Amazon without being guided by the repricing softwares and tools. For all you know, competitive pricing is all it takes to make an endeavor more alluring to the buyers. If you are not a pro in it already, the repricing softwares will shoulder the task for you with perfection. At the same time, support solutions to track and maintain buyer information, abandoned cart management solution, orders and shipping support can be of lifesaving assistance.
Are you one of those sellers getting bullied by the speed and eccentrics of Amazon? Fret not, because you are not alone! There are tens and hundreds of sellers around the globe who are still in the process of cracking the codes of Amazon success and that too with no apparent results. Decoding the success route in Amazon though is not as tough as it may seem. All it takes is a deep breath and the will to work in the right direction along with the right guidance to make things take a leap for the better. And to make things more real, let’s keep the word ‘instant’ out of the picture.
Here are some very simple solutions to some of the very common woes faced by Amazon merchants at large…
Operational Errors – This is the first and the most annoying hurdle that thousand of sellers face time and again. This can be anywhere from listing errors to inventory troubles to severe issues in completing the orders successfully. The solution lies in installing Amazon seller software that has been chosen with caution and preferably after reading through the reviews written in favor of the same.
Visibility issues – Many Amazon sellers correctly feel that they are not as visible to the target buyers as their competitors which may be costing them a chunk of their sale. The solution lies in establishing quality Amazon stores, preferably with the assistance of experts. In this case, the results can be instant and that too for the better.
Bidding goof ups – Amazon is all about bidding and of you are not doing it right, it may form a cause for losing prospective customers. The solution lies in seeking refuge with quality tools that assist in the process of bidding. Yes. They are available and they do perform more intelligently than any untrained brain.
Warning from Amazon – if you receive warnings from Amazon and don’t know why; check your listing and find out if you have hosted products that are not acceptable with the site and remove them instantly.
Amazon can be quite stern and unrelenting when it comes to dealing with sellers who refuse to play by the rules. In very simple words, if you think you are smart, Amazon is way smarter and is equipped with superior intelligence to identify foul play. So, if you wish to rule Amazon, you will have to start with abiding by the rules. Here is the first set of the basic 4 tenets that you must never ignore as you sell on Amazon…
- Bring products that are accepted by Amazon – This is basically means that you will have to read through the list of products and product categories that is ‘not acceptable’ in this platform and refrain from introducing the same in your catalogue.
- Never play with fakes – Amazon is the most reputed and thus, the most trustworthy e commerce platform in the world. So, you as an Amazon seller should never try to give away fakes in the name of reputed brands or give wrong information about products to increase it worth falsely. The rule is to stay strictly clear of doing anything that would tarnish the image of this top marketplace.
- Stay clear of anything that causes order cancellations in your part – Amazon does not appreciate order cancellations especially those that are initiated in your part. This can happen because of poor management of your inventory or shipping practices. As a solution, try fortifying your Amazon store with the right support solutions.
- Respect Buyers’ interests – Whether it is about keeping all channels of communication with your customers free of clutter, keeping them informed about their purchases tracking details etc. or initiating their requests for returns or refunds, you will have to ensure keeping your customer’s interests at top priority. Being unresponsive to your customers can cause bad reviews which will eventually make you walk through the grand exit.