For thousands of young business minds, selling on various marketplaces and making quick bucks is the ‘it’ idea today. However, less do they know that those inspiring success stories, which have apparently plagued the internet, mirrors only one side of the coin, skipping all the countless hours that those online vendors spent in mapping a perfect wholesaling, pricing, marketing and selling strategies.
Those top and successful Amazon sellers don’t have any secrets—neither do they do anything extra-ordinary. They are just a tad bit smarter in their decisions than the rest—something you, too, can do to make thousands of dollars right in the first few weeks of your Amazon store launch.
Here are 5 essentials that you’re going to need to bring your dream of ‘Amazon riches’ into reality—5 secrets to sell on Amazon like a total pro-
- Social media marketing strategy– Buyers won’t buy from you just because you exist. You must make evident efforts and investments to win the attention of your target audience. In fact, marketing is a key to success for every business. Social media marketing is your first (and cheap) avenue here to reach out your potential customers, sell them on your products, and build loyalty. So invest considerable amount of your time on big-guns like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus promoting your products.
- Positive reviews (and lots of it) – Getting positive reviews is the single most important factor that can literally quadruple your sales overnight. No wonder so many sellers spend so much of their energy and resources into buying fake reviews—only to realize later that it does more harm than good. So you must remind and encourage your buying customers to leave their opinion and feedbacks on their overall experience.
- Optimized pages– More than 50 percent of online shoppers start their products searches on Amazon. In fact, surpassing even Google, this marketplace has become a default place to search for products to buy. Meaning, if you’re going to rank better on search results, you must optimize your Amazon stores. While there are a lot of things that needs to be taken care of, the basics include using keywords in your products title and descriptions, getting positive reviews, offering products through FBA, using high-quality product images, and pricing your products competitively.
- Competitive pricing– Believe it or not, there’s a lot of competition on Amazon. This means, pricing your products competitively is kind of very important. Not only will you rank better on the result pages, but your low priced products can also help you win ‘Buy Box’, which can further boost your sales give that 82 percent of all Amazon sales happen through the Buy Box.
- E-commerce software solution– Even when you’re selling just on just one marketplace, there’s a lot to handle manually, which can take a lot of your time. So instead dragging yourself through Amazon listing, description updates, inventory management and order fulfillment, rely on top (and affordable) e-commerce solution to handle all the backend tasks quickly and easily. To that, if you also sell on your own website with various webstores like Magneto, these e-commerce solutions also makes integration Magneto with your Amazon store easier.
These are 5 essentials you’re going to need to sell on Amazon like a total pro and make $1000 right in the first month since the launch of your storefront. Of course, there’s a lot more you would need to reach your ambitious goal, including quick decision-making an
Listing, posting and data feed management hold phenomenal importance while performing in eBay and this is applicable to sellers of all types, volumes and levels of experience. These are the days when manual attempts at the process is best left to very small scale hobby seller who may have no more than a few odd hand counted products to sell. For the rest, using eBay posting softwares / listing tools and software systems are a practical urgency.
However, sellers can experience some confusion when it comes to choosing the right solutions for the right business, mostly considering the fact that there are way too many options available with way too many different features at a range of different prices available in the market at this very moment. Abiding by the following basics though, can help the former land with apt solutions that may never be regretted later…
- Reputation of e commerce solution developers – If you approach reputed ecommerce solution developers; you can be rest assured that the posting solution offered to you is not a scam.
- Features included in the software – It is imperative that your posting software offers more than scratch basics. Say for example, if you sell on Amazon and eBay at the same time, your software should be able to manage multi-channel listing compatible with both marketplaces.
- Suitability with the operative system – You must enquire about the volume / size of the software and its suitability with your operative system before purchasing. This is because, different softwares are designed to perform in different operative systems and it can so happen that what works for others does nothing in your favor. At the same time, if your software is too bulky, it can slow down basic operations if not cause your system to hang or crash.
- Cost and customer service – You have to determine the cost quality harmony of your chosen posting software to ascertain its aptness for your cause. At the same time, you need to find out if the quality of customer service to help you through the installation process and more.