Selling in Newegg has been very promising for many sellers around the world. While it is true that this e commerce platform is still a very long way from walking shoulder to shoulder with Amazon and eBay, no one can deny the fact that it can bring healthy profits when attempted with proper enlightenment. Taking opinions from top performers in this platform, here is a list of essential tips that can help new endeavors to sell on Newegg with greater chances at profits…
- Firstly, sellers of electronics are assured to have an edge in this platform considering the fact that most unique visitors come looking for best deals in this category. The profit margins too are reasonably high in the latter.
- Secondly, Newegg is very meticulous about its selling policies. Not abiding by it can upset the platform, leaving the sellers with a whole lot of explanation to so.
- Thirdly, at all times, shipping has to be perfect. If you don’t ship your orders in 72 hours your order will become void and you will not be paid. So, if you are not powered with a system that can handle quick order processing and shipping, you will lose out on your income.
- Fourthly, your eggs will matter! Buyer rating in Newegg ranges from 1 to 5 eggs; one and two eggs being counted as poor and very poor experiences and 4 to 5 being good and excellent experiences. 3 eggs are counted as ok. Maintaining an average of 3 eggs in reviews and rating is necessary in Newegg. Anywhere below, sellers may have to face a push-down.
- Fifth, integrating Newegg with your shopping cart is more than just necessary. The process is usually the same as Magento eBay integration or Shopify Amazon integration etc. so, it will not be difficult to find e commerce service providers who offer these solutions at best.
E commerce platforms may be very welcoming but, if you are out of tune with the intricacies of each of the former, you may be missing out on making some real time profits. This holds special relevance for new budding online business owners who are yet to make their mark in a market that is already brimming with competition. Read the rest of this entry