Walmart has been a very worthy avenue for Amazon sellers to spread their multichannel endeavors into. However, the marketplace has its share of pros and cons that need to be understood clearly and comprehensively for experiencing a better future in this marketplace.
Following is a glimpse of what selling on Walmart marketplace means to Amazon sellers in an average…
- A unique channel of purchase motivated traffic – Unique visitors in Walmart marketplace is expected to reach a hundred million per month anytime soon. Thus, being a part of Walmart means instant increase in purchase motivated traffic which is the first step to achieving increased revenues.
- Greater growth opportunities – Walmart is a world renowned retail giant and there is no reason why buyers could doubt their quality and effectiveness. Therefore, it will never be wrong to believe that attaining better growth is an instant possibility when adding Walmart to multichannel endeavors.
- Easiest way to remain in high visibility even when Amazon gets tough – Every ecommerce seller is well acquainted with the fact that gaining and maintaining visibility in Amazon is a perpetual struggle, while in Walmart, it is exactly the opposite. In Walmart, competition is very low and the terms for visibility are as simple as maintaining lowest prices and minimal or no shipping or handling costs. Therefore, you can always expect traffic to pour in even if Amazon gets difficult.
On the flipside though, Amazon sellers in Walmart can always expect to be judged very strictly performance wise. Everything from listing to order fulfillment needs to be as good as or better than Amazon. Besides this, price battles between the two marketplaces can pull down profits significantly.
Everything put together, end to end integration with shopping carts and all other marketplaces of presence like Walmart Shopify Amazon Jet.com becomes imperative. This may also call for significant levels of investment in the part of sellers in advanced tools and software solutions for automation cannot be done without.
Jet.com API integration has long been recognized as one of the most difficult tasks in the world of e commerce integration to approach. In fact, many sellers have also considered not joining this otherwise promising and profitable marketplace for the simple reason that they had o clue about how to carry out the integration process whether API or inter platform or any others for that matter. Things though, have changed significantly over the past year for the better, and here are 3 good reasons why almost all of the existing issues have been addressed successfully…
- Firstly, Jet.com is not new anymore. With almost 2 years to its birth, this marketplace has reached a level of stability where concrete pre designed integration strategies can be developed and applied successfully. Sellers have already gone through the trial and error process over and over again especially with marketplace / shopping cart integrations like Shopify Jet.com etc. to understand the moods of this platform and thus, make more informed and enlightened approach towards the same.
- Secondly, e commerce solution developers that have been working day and night to create functional integration solutions for jet.com have finally come up with sophisticated tools and softwares to the likeness of Walmart API key etc. that are specific to the marketplace. All that the sellers need to do is access these assistive solutions and integrate the same with their operative systems. Experiencing enhanced automation with these tools is thus, possible in Jet.com.
- Thirdly, hiring professionals for comprehensive integration at present is affordable and yielding at the same time. There are promising e commerce solution developers that offer core integration services in as little 250$ which can often get cheaper with occasional discounts. Keeping an eye open for quality professionals can make any Jet.com endeavor comprehensive and profitable.